Expired identity card

The test will take place on condition you have with you the receipt issued by your local council offices providing that you have applied for a renewed car, plus you must have the expired identity card with you. The application for a provisional driving licence and/or driving licence will be kept in the examination centre’s database and only issued based on presentation of the valid identity card. 


No receipt? The test cannot take place.