Change of address

Go to your local authority/council offices, taking the registration certificate with you, so that you can make the change.

For your inspection notice, the change of address will be made automatically by computer via the DIV (vehicle registration service).


If the modification has already been made on the registration certificate by the local council, you should contact the DIV directly.